2.2

Next morning the group was headed on a rocky path. Ian caught ⨊'s hand while leading her. "What are you doing?" asked ⨊ trying to get her hand free. "This path is not smooth, you need to be careful," "I meant, why are you holding my hand?" she asked tugging even harder. "I don't want you to get hurt. Its better if I hold your hand. See everyone is helping each other," said Ian while smiling at ⨊. His grip getting tighter, not letting go of her hand. After tugging some more and getting no results, she gave up and let him lead her. (Others may be helping each other, but it seems like an excuse coming from your mouth.)

When they came to a stream ⨊ stepped sideways on a stone slanting a bit. But before she could balance herself, she found herself in Ian's arms. "See its good I was holding your hand, you almost fell in the stream. But luckily you fell on me," said Ian all proud of himself. "You're the one that pulled me to you. And at the most my clothes would have just gotten wet," "I can't let that happen. I don't want anyone seeing you like that, especially with that perv in the group," said Ian with his eyes getting dark. ⨊ felt like that was the first time she spoke to and saw the real Ian.

His real nature was the opposite of what he showed others, but she felt that he was still very warm. As soon as that last thought popped into her head, she wanted to keep her distance from him and tried to pull away. Only that she forgot that he was still holding her. "Careful," said Ian tightening his grip.

"You know there are other people waiting to get across as well," said Gabby interrupting Ian and ⨊. Allowing ⨊ to shrug from Ian's embrace as he was distracted. However, he still caught her hand.