6.2

"You should leave here as well, it's dangerous," said ℥enji. "What do you mean? Why?" "I don't know how she will react or behave if he doesn't come or remember her. It's dangerous for them to be near her, you too," "What do you mean? Hasn't she waited for others before him?" asked Jason. "She had, but none of them ever had any effect on her. I saw her with him, she was happy. And the fact that she missed him and wanted to meet him just proves that she believed him. It's the first time she's ever believed anyone. Even if it's only a small part of her,"

"Didn't she believe you when you met her," "No. I once asked her why she was willing to leave me with her. She told me she never expected me to show up," said ℥enji as he watched ⨊. ⧚⨊ its night, we should go back to the lodge, at least for now.⧚ said ℥enji. ⨊ sat waiting for Ian and hadn't realized it had become night. ⧚Its night? Right, lets head back.⧚ said ⨊ avoiding ℥enji's gaze. "⨊ there is something I need to tell you about Ian," said ℥enji when they got back to the lodge. "Whatever it is tell me," "The ❡ℑℑ attacked Ian when they escorted the group back...but he is alive. Leah, David and Rick saved him. He's injured but alive," he added when he saw ⨊'s atmosphere becoming violent. "Is he at the care unit now?" asked ⨊ even though she could easily see for herself. "No, he left. Even though he was injured he didn't want to remain there," "What do you really want to tell me?" asked ⨊ finally looking at ℥enji.

"He doesn't remember the past few weeks," he said in a small voice. "He forgot?... That's good, saves me from having to erase his memory," said ⨊ her voice getting cold with each word.