18.9

"I'll go get the things," said Jason when he saw ℥enji glance at him. ⧚℥enji, Janet come up here.⧚ said Jason after a few minutes. When they came to Jason's side they saw a stone carved into flowers and ⨊ symbol in his hand. "These are?" asked Janet. "Found them in his room hidden," said Jason. "They look old," said Janet. "Seems like he started remembering things a long time ago," said ℥enji with a hint of a smile on his face.

"You can't just leave like that," said Mr Arthur. "Stalling for time until the authorities get here?"  asked  Jason. "We can just sit and wait," said ℥enji. "Inform them that we will be a bit late getting back," he added sitting down. The others sat down as well. "Mrs Arthur, there is no need to call the authorities on them. Even Vincent and I know them. And we know Adrian, he would never do anything against his will," said Nina. "You don't know how these cults are. They brainwash people into thinking that they want to stay when in reality it's against their will," said Mrs Arthur. "It's ok this is our son and we approve of him staying over. Besides, he is only staying next door," said Mrs Zoℑ getting annoyed with Mrs and Mr Arthur and their son.

"Sorry about her she can be a bit too helpful," said Mr Zoℑ. "We know that Adrian would never do anything he doesn't want to do. And we trust you with him," said Mrs Zoℑ. "I'll be here until the authorities get here. I would like her to see who is in the wrong," said ℥enji with a smile. Janet and Jason just exchanged glances. ⧚Should we tell Adrian and the others?⧚ asked Janet. ⧚Yes, let them come here and wait with us for the authorities.⧚ said ℥enji.