7.8

"After you had fallen into slumber again, we went to see how he was doing," said Janet. "Cause we knew how much you liked him, so we wanted to make sure he was ok," added Janet in a panic. "But we...couldn't... find... him," said Jason. "We told ℥enji about it straight away," added Jason seeing ⨊'s dark expression.

"I made everyone search for him, telling them that he was important to us and that he wasn't to be harmed. To rescue him if he was in trouble," said ℥enji. "We had been searching for him for a few years with no results and planned to continue searching for him at least until his lifespan was over," added ℥enji looking at ⨊. "Fifty years later... we got information about an illegal experimentation group called NewLife," added ℥enji cautiously.

"We went about treating it as any other illegal organization," said Jason. "We found traces of his life... energy in one of the sites," said Janet changing the words quickly, since life would have meant that he was dead. "We interrogated the people that worked over there and..." said David unable to continue.

Everyone went quiet, all of them avoiding, being the one who told ⨊ about it. "Just say it, tell me everything. I told you I won't react until the end," said ⨊ getting annoyed and impatient.

"It seemed like the group caught Ian right after he went back after meeting with you. And since he was in a daze and...Hurt...He..." said Jason stopping himself because he did not want to say such words to ⨊. "Since he was injured and in a daze, he couldn't fight back very well and they were able to catch him. The reason they targeted him..." said ℥enji stopping himself cause, like Jason, he did not want to say such words to ⨊ either. None of them wanted to say such things to ⨊, to have to tell her such things. Knowing how much she liked Ian.