14.7

"Well, how were the neighbors?" asked Steve the next day at the academy. "What did you find out about them?" asked Haley. "Adrian?" called out Haley. "What?" "Didn't you hear us talking to you?" asked Steve. "You've been in a daze ever since you got here. Did something happen?" asked Gin. "Nothing. What were you saying?" asked Adrian. "Your new neighbors. What did you find out about them?" asked Steve. "Did you invite them to the festival?" added Haley. "Yes," said Adrian becoming dazed again.

"What do you think happened to him?" asked Steve. "Maybe he likes someone," said Haley. "I wonder if it's with the neighbour," chimed in Caren."He didn't seem interested in either of them that day when he met them," said Gin. "We can ask his brother or sister if they know anything," said Caren.

"Hey, Nina how were the neighbors?" asked Haley when they met up with them towards

Adrian's house. "Didn't Adrian tell you?" asked Nina. "Didn't you ask him?" asked Vincent. "Adrian's been in a daze," said Steve. "We think he likes someone," said Caren. "So how were the neighbors?" asked Haley. "They were... w..." "We didn't get to know much about them, but they were ok from what we saw," said Vincent interrupting Nina. "So, Adrian your friends told me you've been in a daze. What? Have you finally found someone you like?" asked Vincent. "Adrian?" he called out when he saw him stopping outside the neighbor's house.

"What?" "Didn't you hear me talking to you?" asked Vincent. "Told you, he's been like this all day," said Gin. "Adrian?" called out Jason. "What's wrong? Did something

happen?" asked Janet. "No, I'm fine," said Adrian glancing towards the house. "Come here a minute," said Janet taking Adrian aside as she and Jason exchanged looks. "Eumi is ok. She is sleeping and will be asleep until the festival," said Janet in a whisper. "Want to tell him her schedule as well while your at it?" asked ℥enji appearing behind them.