9.5

⨊ led the thing to her cottage. All the while making sure to keep her distance, since she did not want to frighten it. Once inside the cottage, she got some snacks and food for it. "Don't know if you eat or not, but here," said ⨊ combining the telepathic and verbal words as one, so that it could understand her without her having to exert herself. It picked up one of the items and ate it.

"It's a good thing I stocked up... do you have a name?" It gave off a sad vibe when ⨊ asked its name. "If you don't know or it brings you bad memories... I could give you one...if you want," The thing scratched the table etching a word. ⎨.I.A.N.⎬ ⨊ froze when she saw the word being etched, but before she could react the thing continued etching another alphabet along with the other alphabets written. ⎨.K.I.A.N.⎬ ⨊ calmed down realizing that he etched his name from last to the first alphabet.

"So your name is Kian. I'm... ⨊," Kian watched ⨊'s reaction to his name, putting his hand and covering the K of his name, giving off a confused atmosphere. "Was I that obvious? I...Knew someone... " said ⨊ in a small voice. "Its good you remember your name, it shows that a part of the real you still exist. That the real you has not disappeared. At that time when I said you were different, I meant that you were expressive, your atmosphere changes with your emotions. Unlike the first time I met you. I didn't mean that I saw you or anything," said ⨊ changing the topic. "Why don't you talk back? Is it because you don't want to talk?" Kian just kept quiet watching ⨊. "Won't you get bored having to listen to me ramble? Cause ℥enji said that I tend to ramble on and on when I'm in this form and comfortable with someone...℥enji is... Someone, I know? I don't know what to call him," continued ⨊. Kian just gave off a warm vibe.

"So you're ok with me rambling on and on? It will annoy you later on," ⨊ could feel Kian smiling at her. "Let me know when it gets annoying...I'll try to control my blabbering,"