13.3

"Do you think this is where ⨊ has been disappearing off to all this time?" asked Leah as she looked around the place they had arrived in the Moon Realm. "Remember to focus on the work. When we are on a break, you guys can play around," said Jason. "You know ℥enji isn't around at the moment. It's ok. You don't have to hide it. We know you're interested as well," said Janet with a big smile on her face.

"Is this the place where you have been running off to?" asked ℥enji appearing beside ⨊. "Don't sneak up on me like that," said ⨊ who had jumped up  in a panic at ℥enji's voice. "I wasn't..." said ℥enji trailing off and looking in the direction ⨊ had been focused on. He saw a group of kids around nineteen years old talking. When he took a closer look at them, he stopped as one boys stood out from the rest of them. "That kid..." "Leave him alone," said ⨊ interrupting ℥enji. "⨊ do you think I can't see? It's ok, I'm the only one here," "What do you want to know?"

"Why is it that I can feel the same energy coming from him that comes from you?" "Take a closer look," said ⨊ holding ℥enji's hand. When ⨊ held his hand, he was startled cause he realized that ⨊ had hidden the boy and only if she approves of it can someone see the kids real appearance. ℥enji glanced at the boy and froze when he saw the kids real form.

"Do you think I'm cruel?" "No," said ℥enji understanding what ⨊ meant. "Don't tell the others," "Don't worry. It will be our little secret. And even if they see the kid, they won't be able to see his real form," said ℥enji. "Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on the kid as well, to make sure nothing happens to him," he added.