15.8

Adrian went along the direction with the others. But before they got near it, they heard some people screaming in pain. "Put me down," said ⨊. "It's dang..." "Are you going to disobey? Didn't you say that you would put me down whenever I said so?" asked ⨊ interrupting and frowning at him. Adrian put her down reluctantly when he saw that she was serious.

⨊ headed toward the sounds with the others catching up to her. ⨊ found Janet, Leah and Rick in a middle of a dispute with a group of people. ⧚⨊ this...⧚ said Leah not knowing how to word it. "Why is Celest arguing with them?" asked Nina bothered. "Causing trouble no doubt," said Vincent. "Hi, I'm Celest, your Adrian right?" said Celest breaking away from the others and walking towards Adrian. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" said Janet standing in her way before she could get near Adrian. "If you try to get near him..." said Leah stopping midway when she saw ⨊ looking in her direction.

"Adrian..." "Didn't I..." said Janet interrupting Celest but stopped when she heard ⨊'s voice. ⧚I want to see what she has to say and how he would react.⧚ said ⨊ informing them. "Adrian, help me. These people are crazy. I don't know why but they started attacking me for no reason," said Celest trying to cling on to him. Adrian just ignored her and moved before she could get close to him.

"Is this your cousin?" asked Celest when she saw him move next to ⨊. "Hi, little girl. I'm..." "Don't touch her," said Adrian interrupting her and holding ⨊ closer to himself as his atmosphere became dark and violent. "I'm..." "Get lost, I'm not interested in you," said Adrian interrupting her again. "You misunderstood me. I'm not like that," said Celest.