17.7

"Scared or hate it?" asked ℥enji. "No, I think I know why I would make my appearance like this," said Adrian smiling as he figured out more about himself. "Why?" asked ℥enji becoming curious. "If I'm like this then no one will try to approach her and I can protect her," said Adrian. "She won't get scared will she?" he asked.

"Have you seen your Kian form?" asked ℥enji. "It's blurred," "Want to see it?" "Yes," When Adrian saw his form as Kian he was actually a bit scared of himself. "She didn't care when you were like that and slept in your arms even though she didn't remember you. She said she was the last person to judge others since she was a certain way after being experimented on," said ℥enji. "Show?" ℥enji just smiled and showed him an image. Adrian got upset and distressed when he saw the image. He realized that this was how she looked when that doctor had experimented on her and became hostile. "Calm down it's in the past. That person is dead," said ℥enji.

"If you want to be with her don't tell her you remember and try to restrain yourself until you've spent some time with her. Don't go spewing you're feeling for her too soon or else she will run away," said ℥enji once Adrian had calmed down. "You can talk to me like this and share images with me as well," said ℥enji, teaching him how to telepathically talk to him and show him things. "Is this why you all go silent every now and then?" asked Adrian. "We never talk about work in front of others," said ℥enji explaining the situation to him. "Don't talk to her or show her anything, this is only between us. If she decided to teach you go along with it. You may not know, but only beings in a high position can use this method. It's illegal for anyone else to have this ability," said ℥enji watching Adrian's reaction and grinning because of it.