9.6

⨊ spent her days with Kian sitting in the cottage having a one-sided conversation with him and walking around the forest together. But he still kept himself hidden in the dark and kept a distance from her. "I'll be going out to the village to get some food," Kian's atmosphere turned dark, giving off a nervous vibe. "You think I'm going to tell someone about you or going to get you captured?" asked ⨊ watching Kian's reaction. "You can leave before I get back, if you think I'll do something like that. I understand that you're cautious about me. I would be too," saying that ⨊ changed into a male form, leaving the cottage expecting him to leave.

⨊ avoided going back to the cottage. She didn't want to see the place empty with Kian gone. But she couldn't stay out anymore, since it was getting dark not that she was scared of the dark. Just that it may attract weirdos. ⨊ walked in expecting to find the cottage empty only to see Kian standing facing the front door. "I thought you would have ran away by now," said ⨊ in a cold voice. Kian's atmosphere was darker than when she left the cottage. ⨊ felt Kian looking at her up and down. "Wait...Were you worried?about...Me? Is that why you were nervous?" asked ⨊ surprised. Kian's atmosphere became calm once he saw that she was unhurt.

"I avoided...Coming back when I was done... cause I thought you...left," said ⨊ in a small voice once they sat down. Reverting back to her real form, that of a little girl. Kian's atmosphere became gentle watching ⨊. "I got some sweets that the locals make...Don't know if you... like sweet things?" asked ⨊. Kian just took one of the sweets, eating it to show that he didn't mind eating them.