3.5

Bob introduced the two newcomers to Ian and ⨊. "They were with a hiking group like us but got lost. Luckily they ran into us," "Hi, I'm Janet and this is my brother Jason," "We really are fortunate to run into your group," added Jason. "Hi. I'm Ian and this is my girlfriend Jessica," he said with a big smile on his face. ⨊ wanted to deny his words, but stopped herself when she felt his hand tighten around hers. Janet and Jason were both rough looking people. As if they were hunter living in the wild. But the scars on them didn't affect their good looks.

"Shouldn't we be a few days away from the exit point?" asked one of the girls while they were on the so-called trail. "Its common for the tour to extend for a few days, more when you're in the wilderness. Sometimes the weather is bad and sometimes people in the group get hurt or fall ill. Extending the trip," said Bob. "But no one has been ill and the weather has been good," chimed in another girl. "Relax, so what if the trip is longer? I don't want to rush back, it's no fun," said Gabby. "That right, besides we get to play more without having to pay more," added Alex. (It sounded so dirty when Alex said that, but then again anything sounds dirty from his mouth. And not in a good way.)

"Are we continuing down this path?" asked Janet. "Yes, why? Are you familiar with this path?" asked Bob eyeing the brother and sister. "No, we don't know about this place. It's our first time, but when we were going around in circles we came across a stream near here. I just wanted you to let you all know," said Janet. "Great another stream, we really need that," mumbled ⨊ sarcastically under her breath. "Don't worry, I'll be with you this time. We can pick a spot away from the others," said Ian winking.

"You don't like streams? Sorry I just...cause I knew about it, I said it," said Janet. "Don't mind her, we love streams," said Gabby 2. Getting close to Janet while eyeing Jason. "If you want we can hang out while the others go to the stream, along with Ian of course. If it's ok with you?" said Janet ignoring Gabby 2. Ian pulled ⨊ closer and away from Janet. "We had already passed two streams in a week, that's all," answered ⨊ in a gloomy voice while eyeing Ian. "She was getting too close to you," "She's a girl," "Man or woman, young or old, no matter who or what, I don't want anyone getting close to you," he said in possessive voice. "I'm not letting go," he added seeing her glare at him. ⨊ ignored him and looked ahead.