14.5

"Do you mean, he remembers her?" asked Rick happily. "No, he doesn't remember anything. What I meant was that the original Ian is still there buried inside. Presumably unconscious or is restricted," said David. "Hadn't you noticed that he subconsciously said certain words to her," he added. "⨊ hasn't noticed it yet has she?" asked Janet. "Would he still be walking around if she knew?" asked Jason. "She would erase his memories again or Ian itself," said ℥enji. "These are just speculations. I'm just jumping to the conclusion here, maybe its nothing," he added.

"We all want him to be alive and remember her," said Janet. "We all saw how happy she was with him," said Leah. "And how she has been without him," added Jason. "What if she finds out?" asked David. "I'll tell her it's a residual or habit. She said they only reason, he loved her was the cause of his dark life. If he remembers her and feels the same way even though he has had a normal life then..." said ℥enji trailing off. "Then she has no reason to push him away," said Janet. "Plus he has already proven himself," added Leah.

"It's nice to think so, but having a new life changes a person. What if he turns into her enemy or falls for someone else or wants to continue this life that he has?" said ℥enji worriedly. "She can't... Won't..." he trailed off unable to say those words. "She just wants him to have a safe life. So I've promised to watch out for him," said ℥enji.

"I'm confused if ⨊ knows it's him then how can she be so detached and unconcerned?" asked Rick. "Cause she erased her emotions for him. She only has the memory, no feelings," said ℥enji. "But the way she behaved..." said Janet trailing off. "⨊ has started to have feelings for him again?" asked Leah. "More accurate would be or to put it another way, is that she thought she had erased her feelings for him. When in reality she had just buried them. And being around him..." said ℥enji not saying what was obvious to everyone.