14.3

"You're coming as well right?" asked ⨊ looking at ℥enji. "I'll come with the others in the evening," said ℥enji. "Are you also going to the festival?" he asked Mr Zoℑ. "Yes. We were going to go at night, but we can leave together in the evening," answered Mrs Zoℑ. "Are you staying for the day and night one?" asked ⨊ hesitantly. "Yes, I'll stay with you," said Adrian in a gentle tone.

⨊ rubbed her eyes getting tired again. She tripped over her feet, but before she could fall Adrian had tightened his arms around her, holding her close to him. "Are you ok?" he asked worriedly. ⨊ didn't know since when Adrian had his arms around her holding her. "Eumi?" Hearing ℥enji's voice ⨊ stretched her arms to be lifted up. "Sleep, for now. I'll wake you up before the festival starts," he said lifting her up. "When?" asked ⨊ rubbing her eyes in a sleepy manner. ℥enji just looked at Adrian. "The festival is in four days," he answered. "Wake me up if anything happens," said ⨊ dozing off. "Ok," said ℥enji gently patting her back and taking her upstairs. "We should take our leave as well. We have taken up a lot of your time," said Mr Zoℑ. "Do come by anytime if you need anything," added Mrs Zoℑ as they left.

"Am I the only one who saw that?" asked Janet. "So, I guess he's the person that makes her happy," said David. "I wonder who he is," added Rick all excited. "⨊ didn't mind getting close to him and..." said Leah trailing off not knowing how to say it. "I can assume, you all saw it as well," said ℥enji coming down the stairs. "Who?" asked David.

"I promised her I wouldn't say anything, but if you think about it I'm sure you can figure it out unless I overestimated you," said ℥enji glancing at David. "I'll give you a clue it's his name," he added sitting down watching their confused expressions.