14.8

Janet hid behind Adrian when she heard ℥enji's voice. "Are you seriously using him as a shield?" asked ℥enji. "That's cause you won't hurt him," said Janet. "What makes you think I won't hurt him?" "Cause she will get upset," "She will get upset with you as well for using him as a shield," said ℥enji. "So you both made mistakes," said David watching them. "I can't believe you made such a rookie mistake," chimed in Rick hiding behind David. "I'm new at this," said ℥enji.

"Let's just say we both messed up and never say anything about this to her," said Janet extending her hand in a truce. "My life is on the line," she added watching ℥enji's annoyed expression. "Fine. We will never speak of this," said ℥enji shaking her hand. "Got that?" he added looking at the others. "Otherwise, I'll tell her all the mistakes you made and the things you kept from her," said ℥enji in a cold voice. "We didn't see anything," said Jason and Rick. "I just got here, I don't know what you're talking about," added David. "Keep it up and you lot will wake her up, being so noisy," said Leah.

"What happened?" asked Leah looking at the situation. "Nothing," said Rick. "Are you sure you want to keep me in the dark?" asked Leah with a strange smile. Janet whispered the incident to her. "How old are you?" asked Leah. "Like I said I'm new at this. Even I can make mistakes every now and then," said ℥enji in a dangerous tone. "It's good your back," said Leah changing the subject and avoiding ℥enji. ⧚He seemed worried about her.⧚ said Janet informing ℥enji. "She is fine," whispered ℥enji. "If you get into any kind of trouble or have any problems let us know," he added. "We can help you with anything," said Rick with a big grin as he went in with the others.