16.9

"Let's see if you still feel that way after remembering everything," said ℥enji. ℥enji told him how she had hurt him cause he was somewhere he shouldn't be. How she left him to get experimented on for years and left him for dead. How she avoided him when he was hurt. And that she almost killed him when he tried to get close to her. How she erased his memory because he was a burden to her and nothing more, that she erased the part of her, the one he spent his time with and fell in love with. All the bad things that happened to him. Without her side of the story or the reason why they happened.

Adrian knew that what ℥enji said was true but felt like he, himself was the one in the wrong, not her for behaving that way towards him. "It seems like I messed up a lot and made her angry with me. No wonder she wants to stay away from me," said Adrian. "Now you know nothing good will happen to you if you stay with her," said ℥enji. "I won't make those mistakes again. I won't be a burden to her or cause her any trouble, so please let me stay by her side. I'll even remain in the shadows if that is the only way to be with her," said Adrian.

"You want to be with the person that hurt you so much and left you for dead?" asked ℥enji. "I was in the wrong, not her. She was right to treat me that way," said Adrian. ℥enji was shocked when he understood that Adrian had made everything bad he told him about their time together with her his fault and didn't blame her in the least. That in spite of what happened he still wanted to be with her.