2.10

"I don't want you to misunderstand me. I have no feelings for them. I don't even remember them. If you want, I will find them and get rid of them. Not that I remember them but I have my ways of finding out who they were and where they are now," said Ian as if he was gearing up for work.

"Then you would be imprisoned for being a crazed killer," "I don't mind if it proves to you that I have no feelings for them. You have no reason to be jealous. I'm serious, this is the first time I have ever felt this way about anyone. You are my one and only girlfriend," said Ian with the big smile. "Who said I was jealous? And who said I was your girlfriend?"

"I'm very happy that you're jealous over me. Even if you only have a sliver of feelings towards me, I'm happy. You are my one and only partner. I will always protect you and stay by your side no matter what," said Ian. "Even if the only way for me to stay by your side is by being in the shadows," he added in a small voice. Embracing her tightly and burying his head in her neck. She wanted to push him away but when she heard his words she couldn't. Instead, she had unintentionally hugged him back. (Its fine for now I guess. When everything is over he will let go of me. Besides he's not the only one who is happy.) She tried convincing herself that it was ok.

"How long do you intend to hold onto me? Let go already," said ⨊ trying to act annoyed. "I intend to hold onto you forever and I will never let go of you," he said laughing and looking at her. That was the first time she heard him laugh wholeheartedly. She heard him laughing before, but he always held a bit of himself back. "So are you going to tell me where you disappeared off to or is it a secret?" asked Ian. She took out the stones she got from the cave and showed them to him. "Do you like these kinds of things?" "No, but the girls asked me if I wanted to tag along with them and I took them out of habit," "This is a gift for me, right? Ah, my first gift from my first girlfriend. From my one and only girlfriend," said Ian taking one of the stones for himself.