11.5

⧚I never felt that it happened because I was around her. It was my luck nothing more. The fact that she knows and thinks it's her fault... I...⧚ "You weren't the only one who came under the enemies view just for being around her. But you were the only other one who has been alive this long," said ℥enji taking ⨊ from Kian. "Don't get close and try to befriend her. If she doesn't want to talk or be close, let her be. She may get close or not in time depending on the way you behave," said ℥enji. "Rick, get the door," he added when there was some noise outside.

After a few hours, ⨊ woke up. Looking around she found herself in a little cottage with people in it, two of them near her. "I'm ℥enji. You are safe," said one of the men who noticed she had woken up,   kneeling down and  showing her the mark. The others knelt down as well while he spoke. Kian as well, as he remembered the last time when he met ⨊ in this state. "Them?" "They are people who work for you and a friend of yours. You have tested them and they have proven their loyalty," replied ℥enji.

"Friend? Do you think I'm a fool just because I don't remember anything?" "Sorry, he is someone you met once and have acknowledged his presence," said ℥enji bowing. "Which one of you is this so-called ‛friend'?" asked ⨊ looking at them with a cold glaze with her gold eyes. ⧚I'm Kian, you met me in this forest.⧚ he said as he took a peek at ⨊. "Do you think we are ‛friends'?" asked ⨊ stabbing Kian. ⧚I just want to be by your side, nothing more.⧚ he said not avoiding her eyes or the harm she inflicted on him. "Seems like your similar to this one," said ⨊ releasing Kian after some time and looking at ℥enji.