15.4

"We will all be together as a group no matter where we go. It's more fun that way," said Haley trying to get in on the conversation. Nina and Vincent watched the interaction between Adrian and Eumi with a smile. Janet, Leah and Rick couldn't help but become happy with the interactions between them. Knowing who Adrian really was and what he meant to ⨊. Adrian's friends became very confused about his behavior.

"Tell me when you get bored," said ⨊. "That will never happen," said Adrian becoming extremely happy. They stopped the carriage a bit away from the festival since it was getting crowded as they got closer to it. Adrian held ⨊ in his arms as they headed towards the festival with the others.

"There seems to be a lot of people from the academy," said Gin."What academy do you go to?" asked Haley walking next to Rick. "I don't go to one and don't get close to me. I'm not interested in you," said Rick walking next to Leah. "Eumi what school do you go to?" asked Vincent looking at ⨊. "She doesn't go to one," said Leah. "You're not going to send her to one?" asked Caren. The others just ignored her and headed towards the gate of the festival. "There seems to be a lot of guards around. I wonder if someone important is going to come here," said Steve. "Like that will ever happen. It's probably just a change in authority. Someone that wants to show off," said Gin. "I think its better like this. They shouldn't let trash in either," said a girl standing behind them, who was looking at Nina and the others. "Ignore her," said Vincent as the girl passed them with her group. Nina just looked the other way walking in with the others.