17.8

"What's her original name?" asked Adrian. "You did know it, but if I tell you, you might end up calling her by it if an unexpected situation occurs," said ℥enji. "She told me her original name?" asked Adrian becoming happy at the thought. "Is she really ok?" asked Adrian. "She is. Since she is tired she is using a technique to keep herself awake. We don't like it because of the downfall. Which is any wound that she gets during a certain period of time will take longer to heal," said ℥enji. "Why does she have to stay awake?" asked Adrain. "When she truly sleeps, she sleeps for hundreds of years depending on her wounds or how exhausted she is. She is busy with work at the moment and can't afford to sleep. And the last time she slept  you got hurt and she didn't wake up to help you. Ever since then she has been reluctant to sleep and since you woke up and came here, even more against sleeping," said ℥enji.

"She did sleep while you were creating your appearance," said ℥enji. "But if the work piles up and she gets exhausted she will end up sleeping against her will," he added. "She will come back soon. We should head back," said ℥enji. "She is injured right now isn't she?" asked Adrian. "Old wounds that haven't healed yet," said ℥enji. "The reason you all came here, is that because of work? And the reason you will leave is also due to work right?" asked Adrian. "Didn't I tell you? She has been making sure nothing bad happens to you. Right now something is going on in this realm that could affect you if it gets out of hand. That's why she is here. We will always help her in her work life or personal life," said ℥enji. "Yes, the reason she will leave is also due to work. Even if she doesn't want to. To her work comes first even before her personal feelings or wishes," he added.