6.11

Ian searched around in his personal spatial safe and found a stone which had a ⨊ symbol carved into it. His hands wouldn't stop trembling as he traced his fingers on the carving, he didn't know why it hurt him so much just by looking at it. It was just a stone. And yet it held an unknown deep meaning to him. "⨊ gave him that?" asked David. "Seems so," said Jason looking at the carved stone in Ian's hand before telling the others to leave.

That night he dreamt of Jessica, seeing images of her with broken words being spoken every now and then. He woke up grabbing at the air, shouting out "don't leave me," with tears falling down his face. A few nights passed by like that with Ian's memory coming back to him in bits and pieces. Two weeks later while he was searching for Jessica, he felt something heating up in his spatial safe. When he looked around, he found the globe ⨊ gave him.

When he touched it, he felt pain. He knew it wasn't his own pain that he felt, that she was in pain and he could feel it through the globe she gave him. In his rush and panic, he saw a figure in a distant. It wasn't anywhere near him. It was like an illusion, only that he knew the image he saw was real.

It was an image of a little girl. She had long black hair and pure gold eyes like the globe in his hand. One word came to his mind as he saw the little girl. He didn't know why or how but he knew that the girl he was looking at was Jessica. He remembered Jessica telling him that the form he saw her in, wasn't her real form.