7.9

"Why did they target him?" asked ⨊. Even though she guessed why, she wanted to hear them say it. "They found your energy on him. They figured he came into contact with you in some form. And wanted to see if they could find out anything about you," said ℥enji avoiding ⨊'s eyes.

"How long did they have him?" asked ⨊. "It seems they tortured him for information for forty years then..." said ℥enji stopping himself again. "They experimented on him," added Leah avoiding ⨊'s eyes. "How long?" asked ⨊ in a cold voice. "We don't know," said Janet. "He was moved to a different place when they started experimenting on him and it seems like an old well-known Doctor took an interest in him...since......" said David stopping like the others. "Since he could stay awake during the torture and experimentation and had a high threshold for pain," said ℥enji looking away. "That was all we could get out of them. We have been searching around all their whereabouts and getting any information we can. But it has been a hundred and fifty  years since we got any lead on him," said ℥enji. "We searched for the doctor to interrogate him, but we found out he died twenty years after he took an interest in him," said David. "We are still searching... But..." said Janet unable to say the words.

"It's been more than a hundred years since his lifespan ended," said ⨊ in an unfeeling tone. "He is already dead. But the  families of those people who ran the organization and the organization itself must still exist in the dark... I want all the names of the groups, companies, care units, ❡ℑℑ and any other organization that partnered with NewLife and all the people who sponsored them or were involved with them in any form no matter how big or small that may be. I WANT THEM ALL WIPED OUT..." said ⨊ with a murderous, dark and violent atmosphere. "While your at it, tell the others to look out for traces of him and any information... Even dump sites," she added.