16.5

"How was your trip?" asked ⨊ allowing Adrian to hold her. "We cleared it up," said ℥enji. "How did he get hurt?" "I just got distracted," said David. "How?" "Tell her about it. Even if you don't she will still find out herself," said ℥enji. David showed ⨊ a picture of the place they were at and the thing that distracted him. Apparently, they didn't know about the hidden area. That was filled with the carcasses of the dead and living creatures together. "Don't worry. Like I said we cleaned up the place," said ℥enji. ⧚Everything was eradicated.⧚ he added.

"I found something too. But you probably already know about it," said ⨊. "Where?" asked ℥enji. ⧚Fifty miles from here, in the west.⧚ said ⨊. "I can't see anything," said ℥enji frowning. "Take a closer look," said ⨊ holding ℥enji's hand. Adrian just ignored their conversation and embraced ⨊ while feeding her every now and then. "What's inside?" asked ℥enji. "Tell us as well," chimed in Rick. "Promise me you won't try and do anything on your own," said ⨊. "Promise," they said simultaneously. ⨊ showed them what was going on inside. And the object for her concern.

"This..." said Rick stopping when Leah glanced at him. "I'll make the preparation," said ℥enji. "Stop. You all are forbidden from working for the rest of the day. If you don't listen, I won't allow you to come with me," said ⨊. ⧚Don't worry, they won't go anywhere since they are waiting for an object. It won't be here for another three months. We have time .⧚ said ⨊ informing them. ⧚Object?⧚ asked ℥enji.

⧚Can't tell you about it. Forbidden.⧚ said ⨊ getting drowsy. "If you're tired, you can sleep for some time. I'll wake you up for the fireworks," said Adrian. Turning her around and letting her cuddle up and sleep against him. "Ok," said ⨊ dropping off to sleep.