5.6

Ian tried to open his eyes but could barely see anyone's face. He realized that the beating had stopped and could make out that the encirclement he was in was no more. Instead, three people seem to be standing beside him. "I don't know who you are, but you're interfering in ❡ℑℑ work. I would advise you to leave, unless you lot plan to help a criminal,"

"You should remove the ∰, I don't think he's in any condition to move at the moment and that will only make his injuries worse," said the woman looking at Ian. "It is no use..." one of the guys started to blabber. "It's off, it's too weak," said the man next to Ian. "That is a special ❡ℑℑ ∰ restraint, no one can remove it," said the guy standing in the front. "Seem like you wish to be on the blacklist of the ❡ℑℑ," said one of the other guys.

"No one can remove ∰? Its just a weak knock-off, nothing more," said the man standing next to Ian. "❡ℑℑ blacklist? So what? You should be more worried about disobeying that one's orders and getting that one angry," said the young man. "Do you think that one will destroy the ❡ℑℑ for disobeying the orders?" he added. "More like destroying the ❡ℑℑ for hurting him," said the woman. "You better take him to a care unit before he gets worse and I'll take care of things over here," said the woman to one of the men next to Ian. "Fine, You all stand in place," said the man who looked like he was talking to himself, as he helped Ian up. "I'll come with you. I'm curious about him. That's ok with you right?" said the young man asking the woman. "What can you find out when he's in that state? Fine go, but don't cause trouble," said the woman.

As Ian was carried away, he heard the group that had ganged up on him screaming in terror before fainting.