17.4

"Then what am I supposed to do?" asked Adrian becoming upset and distressed. "If you listen to what I say there may be a chance to be with her," said ℥enji watching him. "Tell me, its better than getting my memories erased and leaving her alone again," said Adrian. "Like I said you are young and you haven't got all of your memories back. And only she can do that but won't," said ℥enji when he knew what Adrian was about to say.

"Bid your time growing up. Remember everything, be sure of your feelings and build a relationship with her from scratch. So that she cannot make an excuse that the only reason you feel that way is because of your memories of her or your old self. Cause it's a fact that people change when they have a new life. And she will think that your feelings  for her is an old habit. That is why I said to build a new relationship with her for now. When you're sure of your feelings then you can be your old self again, your new self or combine your past and present, depending on how you change," said ℥enji watching him.

"You don't know, but you have changed every time you met her. Your feelings for her, became stronger and stronger. When you first met her  you were cautious, when you called yourself Ian.Then you got protective of her even though you didn't remember her, when you called yourself Kian. And now you refuse to let her out of your sight, when your name is Adrian," said ℥enji. "Your previous feelings for her still exist and have only gotten stronger  every time you met her. And you had developed new feelings which again became stronger the next time you met her," said ℥enji. "But they could also disappear if your feelings for her is like an unfulfilled desire and nothing more. That's why spend some time with her and be sure of yourself. Cause only she will get hurt if you're unsure. Whereas your memories will get erased if she refuses to be with you and you can carry on with your life," he added.