19.5

At the weekend Adrian's friends came over along with Nina and Vincent. But the moment the door was opened they froze cause the atmosphere in the house was dark and gloomy. "Adrian your friends and siblings are here," said Rick. "What?" asked Adrian stepping out of the house and closing the door behind him. "Can we go somewhere to talk?" asked Nina. "Say what you want I'm busy," said Adrian. "You should go out with your friends," said ℥enji opening the door. "I don't..." "Did you forget you still have to live here and have a normal life? Not to be cooped up in the house and avoid everyone," said ℥enji interrupting Adrian. ⧚Unless you want to give her a reason to reject you.⧚ added ℥enji reminding him. "But..." said Adrian not knowing what to say. "Don't worry I'll let you know. So go and have some fun with your friends," said ℥enji.

Adrian reluctantly left with the others. "What was all that about?" asked Gin once they had sat at their table."Why did you come?" asked Adrian annoyed. "We were worried about you. You haven't been to the academy for a few days," said Haley. "Adrian where is Eumi?" asked Vincent noticing how the others at the house were behaving. "She...Eumi is out at the moment," said Adrian his atmosphere becoming distressed and depressed. "Wait, the reason your like this is because of the kid? And....." said Gin. "Stop running your mouth if you want to continue living," interrupted Adrian, his atmosphere becoming violent and dark.

"Eumi is with someone.So you don't have to worry," said Caren trying to calm Adrian down. "She is alone right now," said Adrian breaking the glass in his hand, grinding the pieces in his fist and cutting himself in the process. "Adrian your hand, stop," said Vincent. "What are you doing? And here I thought you would just be grumpy with your friends," said Rick holding Adrian's hand in an effort to stop him from hurting himself.