7.2

⨊ got woken up due to work and was in a daze. When she had gotten rid of the creatures and people that surrounded her, she turned around and saw a group of people behind her. ⨊ didn't recognize them, but knew that they weren't hostile towards her. As she looked at them, a kid caught her eye. He seemed restrained and was struggling to move.

⨊ released him as she approached him. Wanting to know what he intended to do. The others knelt as she came towards them, moving out of her way. "Jessica..." before Ian could say anything more or even go near ⨊, she stabbed him making him kneel due to the pressure she had released. "Wait, Sorry forgive my rudeness. He isn't an enemy, he is just a passerby who wandered here by mistake," said ℥enji with his head bowed. "Passerby?" "You met him once. We don't know how he got here," said ℥enji.

Ian watched as ⨊ looked at him with a cold and distant gaze, like the time when she went off on her own that night when they were on the tour, except this time it was like she was looking at a stranger. "Jessica I..." "How did you get here?" ⨊ interrupted Ian's words, stopping him before he could say anything more. "I don't..." "Don't lie to me," said ⨊ stabbing him again. "I'm not lying, I really..." said Ian unable to continue due to the pain and pressure. All he wanted to do was hug ⨊ and take care of her, seeing her covered in wounds here and there hurt him.

⨊ looked at him and then at the carved stone that she had given him which appeared in her hand along with the globe she gave him. ⨊ was surprised when she saw them and took a closer look at Ian again. Ian watched her the entire time, trying to explain himself, trying to talk to her, trying to get close to her but to no avail.