11.8

"How long do you lot plan on hanging around?" asked ℥enji after the meal when they were sitting together. "We can help out," said Rick. "You need someone to go out and buy things. We can help," added Leah. "She has to be constantly watched right? We can help you with that," added Janet. "You all have seen how she is, right? If you can keep a distance, keep calm around her and be patient with her, you can stay but the moment you make a mistake your out," said ℥enji with a stern expression. "We will be careful," said the others simultaneously. "And you? How long are you going to keep avoiding her? You have to talk to her sooner or later. You can't keep your distance if you want to be with her unless..." ⧚I want to be with her. I just don't want to scare her.⧚ said Kian interrupting ℥enji. "You saw how she was, she was even scared of Rick the way she is right now. If you intend to be with her, then you have to get close to her. Even if she gets scared of you, you have to keep trying to get close to her. Otherwise leave right now if you have no intention or are too scared. If your going to give up so easily, then you have no right to be by her side," said ℥enji annoyed with Kian's behavior.

⧚I will never give up on her or leave her side. So stop trying to...⧚ said Kian stopping midway when he saw ⨊ shrinking away from him in fear. "It's ok. I'm here, you're safe," said ℥enji soothing her. "You can't blow up whenever you disagree or don't like what you hear. Cause ⨊ will say mean and cruel things to you, hurt you and ignore you if you stay with her. Are you going to get angry at her as well?" asked ℥enji in a cold voice, while holding ⨊ close to him in a gentle manner, as he patted her back trying to calm her down.