2.6

"Didn't Bob tell you to take care of me? I don't think he wanted you to ask me to stay by your side or hold my hand," said ⨊ escaping Ian's embrace and keeping a distance from him. Ian froze for a second and then dismissed the thought. "What are you talking about?" he asked trying to hold her hand again and be close to her. "How long do you plan on pretending with me? You really can lie about anything and sprout a lot of nonsense," said ⨊ trying to keep a distance from him.

"When did you find out?" "I have always known," "Then why did you stay on this trip?" asked Ian puzzled. "I have something to do. So what are your intentions with me?" "I have no bad intentions. Don't worry I will find a way for you to escape," said Ian with a sad smile. She knew that in his line of work letting someone escape or losing a person would get one's limbs broken, thrown into a cell or demoted if not killed. Depending on the mistake you make. "Won't you get into trouble?" "Are you worried about me? You don't have to worry. I might get punished a bit, but I will be fine," said Ian with a big smile on his face holding her hand. ⨊ watched Ian smile as if he really wasn't going to be in trouble for letting her escape. (He calls death a light punishment? They will find out that he let me escape. Wait when did he get close and start holding my hand?)

"I told you I have work to do. I don't intend to escape," "You work for the law enforcers? I mean ❡ℑℑ?" asked Ian. "Yes," "Then I am willing to come quietly only if you are the one taking me in," said Ian with a smile. "Can't you talk seriously?" "I'm being serious. I will only come peacefully if it's you taking me in," said Ian embracing her.