1.10

Ian was in a daze. He didn't know whether what just happened was real or his imagination."Well, didn't you want to talk to me? If not then ...." "I want to," said Ian before ⨊ could finish her words and leave. "I don't want anyone to hear or disturb us, " said Ian as he led ⨊ away from the group.

"It's true that this is not how the real me is. But people tend to get scared and keep a distance from me when I'm myself." "I am curious, Why are you explaining yourself to me?" "I don't want you to misunderstand me," said Ian. "Must be inconvenient having to pretend to be like everyone else." " You get used to it. And you have to if you want to be around people and make friends." "You know no matter how scary, cruel, bad or good someone thinks they are, they are only one among many like them. And there are even crueller, scarier or even nicer people than them out there."

"Can I ask you something?" asked Ian."Don't start your question with can I ask or is it ok to ask. Ask what you want. Whether I answer you or not is a different matter." "How did you know that I was not my real self?" "If your asking whether you had any tell-tale signs or gave yourself in any way then the answer is no. If you're asking how I knew, well you don't need to know that." said ⨊ "You don't have to worry, I won't tell anyone and I am not interested in why you're pretending. We should head back, otherwise Emma or one of her friends may land up. I don't think she will be able to resist letting me stay with you alone for such a long time." said ⨊ heading back to the group.