3.2

When ⨊ got back, she found Ian in the same place he was in when she left. She had been gone for nearly an hour and it seemed like he had been standing there the entire time waiting for her. When he saw her, he looked up and down her body carefully. "What?" asked ⨊ as he approached her. "Making sure you're not hurt," She wanted to ask him how could she possibly get hurt? (Who in their right mind would ever do that to me and that guy?) "I'm fine, let's go back," saying that she headed towards the camp.

"What were you two doing at this time of night all alone? If you were heading out, you should have let me know. I would have come along as well," said the guy who always looked at ⨊ with a lustful eye. All the while walking towards them at his own pace, his gaze was always on ⨊. Later on found out his name was Alex. Ian had stood in front of ⨊ when he saw Alex. "She's MINE," said Ian in a possessive voice. Getting angry and his atmosphere getting darker and darker. Hiding ⨊ behind him completely. "Let's go. Its cold outside," said ⨊ tugging on Ian's arm, trying to stop him.

When ⨊ entered her own tent, Ian followed her in. "What..." "I'm not leaving you alone with that perv outside. Who knows what he might try to do. Don't worry I won't do anything. I won't move from this spot," said Ian sitting down near the entrance of the tent. "Aren't you supposed to be a nice and friendly guy to all? Or did you forget?" "I would never be friends with someone like him, even during my so-called work," "Its fine for you to be your self with me. But isn't it bad for you to be yourself around others while you're working? You are still working, don't forget,"