11.1

"⨊ no longer shows her monster form or her humanoid one to anyone. I asked her once why a kid form? She told me that no one would challenge her if she was a kid or try to compete with her. That at most they would treat her like a pest and push her away. And if she ever got caught, she could escape since no one would be on guard around her. No one would ever take any interest in her since she was a kid,"

"She spent a few years at most being free before they found her. One woman saw her and saw that she was different. That woman saw her energy was powerful yet how oblivious she was about her own unique self and how others would see her if they found out about her. That woman befriended her and lured her into a trap,"

"At that time ⨊ didn't know how to use her abilities without destroying everything. ⨊ didn't think they would do much to her since she was a kid with no abilities. ⨊ thought if she hid herself and waited, she would be discarded or sold and could escape them. She didn't know that she would be kept and experimented on just cause she was unique and had a different energy,"

"Even though she knew how people were and all the cruel things they were capable of doing. She never experienced it herself and thought of herself as a kid no one would take any interest in any form. Since she could never die, she thought she would wait until that woman lost interest in her or was dead, since others lifespan meant nothing compared to her. But that woman became obsessed with her. And kept her for years and years, passing ⨊ on to her next  generation,"