10.1

Jason and Janet watched, ⨊ and Kian's interaction with each other and could see Kian's feelings towards ⨊. While ⨊ was busy chatting with Kian and the others, Jason and Janet offered to help with the meal. As they left the others, they exchanged glances with each other. "You..." asked Janet unable to say the words. "Let's just ask some questions first. If so, then we will tell ℥enji to visit ⨊," said Jason.

"So you have never heard his voice?" asked Janet as they sat down with everyone to eat. "He can't talk," answered ⨊. "Have you seen him? Have you kept a distance from him all this time?" asked Jason. "What are you getting at?" asked ⨊ getting angry. "Nothing, just asking. You seem happy and I wanted to have a girl talk, but..." said Janet not knowing how to answer. "I know you don't like to have such talks, so I was helping her ask you," added Jason.

Kian and the others realized that Janet and Jason were up to something. But kept quiet as the others didn't know what was going on and Kian didn't care what they were up to. "Just ask whatever you want and stop going around in circles," said ⨊. "Do you know how he ended up in the forest?" asked Janet. "Well... it is a dump site," said ⨊ in a small voice. "I don't care how he ended up there. I don't care who he was or what he did. Or how he looks cause he doesn't have any malice towards me. He saved me and he's nice to me and..." said ⨊ avoiding any thoughts and changing the subject, but stopped as if remembering something.

⨊ looked at Kian timidly. "Are you scared of me now?" asked ⨊. ⎨Why?⎬ etched Kian becoming confused as did the others. "Cause I told you, I'm a monster, that I'm not alive and can never die. That I have no form or body," said ⨊ in a small voice.

IANOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara