18.3

"Here," said Adrian feeding ⨊. "I can eat myself," said ⨊. "I know, but I'm still feeding you," said Adrian as a matter of fact. ℥enji and they others chattered as Adrian fed ⨊ and refused to let go of her in any form.

At the other  table, the others were confused with Adrian behavior. "What just happened to Adrian?" asked Gin. "I don't know. He looked as though he was in pain before. And now appears to be all right," said Nina. Mrs Zoℑ kept looking at Adrian, worried about him. But let it be after Vincent had convinced her that he was fine. Vincent and Nina got up making an excuse and left the others. "Doesn't that remind you of something?" asked Nina. "You mean like when he was young and would start crying or getting violent for no reason," said Vincent. "Yeah, the doctor said he was ok. Someone said that it was probably just a former life residue that was the reason for his behavior. But ever since that started happening to him he changed a lot," said Nina. "So you think she was with him in his previous life? You know that the whole previous life thing is just a tale, nothing more," said Vincent. "Do you really believe that it's a tale, even after watching Adrian all those times?" asked Nina. "But he grew out of it," said Vincent. "Or started hiding it from us," said Nina.

"Do you want to ask him?" asked Vincent. "No, but he seems to really love her a lot. Should we tell one of them about him? I mean his past," said Nina. "No, we don't know what will happen to him if he cannot meet her anymore. She doesn't seem to hate the way he behaves or hate him. And he is overprotective of her and will not hurt her," said Vincent. "Let's keep this between us. And keep mom and dad away," said Nina. "And stop his friends from interfering with them," said Vincent. "But she said that she would be leaving soon," said Nina. "And he already knows that. It seems like he wants to be with her in spite of that," said Vincent.