6.8

"Would you like to continue this conversation in my room?" asked Ian. "Your..." "We are in love. We are a couple like you said, so you should be ok with being alone with me... cause with everything you have told me about us, it seems like we spent a lot of time on our own," said Ian interrupting Emma. "Unless you're lying to me?" continued Ian whispering the last part. "I'm not lying, I'm just surprised since you don't remember," said Emma.

Ian walked with Emma towards the lodge, stopping at an empty alley. "Why are we stopping here?" asked Emma. "I can't wait any longer and can't control myself anymore," said Ian with a smile. "We should wait until we reach your lodge," said Emma going beet red in the face. "You really are interested in me, aren't you?" asked Ian as he stroked her neck. "Unfortunately for you, I hate you. I hate people that lie for their own greed," said Ian as he tightened his grip around her neck. "I'm not lying. We love ea..." said Emma unable to continue talking cause Ian's grip tightened with each word she said.

"If you don't want to be tortured to death, you will start telling me the truth," said Ian as his atmosphere got dark. "I was telling... not with me," said Emma changing her words as his grip tightened around her neck. "You seemed to like a woman called Jessica who you met on the trip," "Jessica, the one you mentioned who you said was against us?" "Yes... What I said was real...Just... I took up Jessica's role and changed her's to mine," said Emma in a panic. "Tell me about her. Describe her to me, how she looked," "I don't know anything about her, no one did. The only people who she interacted with was you and two newcomers, Janet and Jason. As for her looks, simple and bland, with long light brown hair, she looked like a commoner," said Emma.

When Emma described Jessica, the simple woman he met that night came to his mind. "Are you scared of me? I thought you liked me," said Ian with a gentle smile and a cold gaze. "Since you have answered my questions, I'll let you go," said Ian breaking Emma's neck.