14.9

"Are we invisible?" asked Gin. "I feel that way whenever I'm around them," said Nina watching them walk inside. "Didn't know they treated you so nicely," said Steve as

Adrian went back to the group. "Let me in on your secret," he added. "What are you talking about?" asked Adrian. "Come on. Tell us how you got them to treat you so nicely," said Haley. "Stop talking nonsense," saying that he walked inside his house.

"So how did you get them to treat you so nicely?" asked Vincent when he entered Adrian's room. "I don't know what you mean. They are friendly people," said Adrian."They are nice to everyone," he added. "No, they are not," said Nina walking in. "You probably didn't know, but the previous neighbor worked for the ❡ℑℑ and they rented it from him," said Vincent. "So? What does that have to do with them?" asked Adrian. "It means that either they know him or someone high up in the ❡ℑℑ to make him rent that house to them," said Nina. "Or they are escapees," added Vincent. "Dad told you not to talk such nonsense. What if they heard you or found out you said something like that," said Nina. "I'm not stupid enough to say it to anyone else. Not like you," said Vincent.

"What did I do?" asked Nina. "Jealous over a kid in front of everyone," said Vincent. "I just said something once. I'm not..." "Don't cause her any trouble or..." said Adrian interrupting Nina. His atmosphere changing, becoming dark and violent. "C...Calm down...She is your..."said Vincent stopping Adrian from threatening Nina. "I don't care. That goes for you as well. Stay away from her," said Adrian interrupting Vincent. "Why are you getting so worked up?" asked Vincent. "I've never seen..." "Do you like her?" asked Nina interrupting Vincent.