18.6

The rumors about Celest and her family had spread since her father was well known amongst the upper social circle. And the ones who had interacted with them were worried. Since Celest's friends and their family had also disappeared along with them. And they were worried that the same thing would happen to them.

"You know she isn't here, right?" asked Rick coming out of the house. "I know," said Adrian. "You can come in if you want," said Rick. "Adrian..." "Tell mom I'll be here for some time," said Adrian. "Or overnight if you want," said Janet standing next to Rick. "Overnight," said Adrian leaving the others standing on the sidewalk. "What's wrong with ℥enji?" asked Adrian seeing ℥enji's cold atmosphere. "Don't know. Ever since we got back yesterday, he has been like this," said Janet. "You know there is only one reason why he would become like this," said David. "Did something happen?" asked Adrian getting worried. "Don't know. He won't tell us anything," said David.

"Did something happen to ⨊," asked Adrian walking up to ℥enji. Ignoring the others warning not to bother or talk to ℥enji. "Nothing, ⨊ will be away for two to three days or maybe more," said ℥enji in a dull voice. "Two or three days over here for us. And her?" asked Adrian. ℥enji just stared at him. "I already know there is a big time difference between each realm," said Adrian. "Twenty years...Maybe more...Since she ..." said ℥enji trailing off not knowing whether he should mention it. "Twenty years?" repeated Adrian simultaneously with the others. "More since what?" asked Adrian.

"Are you really going to hide it from me?" asked Adrian. "⨊ told me she will be sleeping for sometime before returning," said ℥enji watching Adrian."Sleeping?" asked Janet getting worried. "Why didn't you tell us something so important?" asked Leah coming in with Jason. "Sorry, I mean I know we have no right, but we are worried about her too," she adding lowering her head when ℥enji glanced at her.