4.10

⨊ opened her eyes when she felt Ian was asleep. Watching him and memorizing his face.(If only what you felt for me was real. If only I could be with you like this.) As though sensing her emotions Ian hugged her tight in his sleep. She just nestled against his chest feeling his warmth.

"Good morning. Are you ok?" asked Ian as he kissed her when he saw she was awake. "Yes, Why?" "Nothing," he said hugging her. He didn't want ⨊ to know, he was awake last night and felt her getting sad. "Get up. How long do you plan on hugging me?" "I..." "What Ian was hurt? Where is he?" came Bob's voice from outside. "Don't you know you're not supposed to barge into other peoples tent?" said Jason standing in front of the tent. "What are you talking about? He is hurt. I'm just worried about him and he is my friend," said Bob trying to push past Jason. "Even so, you're not allowed to enter Jessica's tent," added Janet. "What?" Bob froze when he noticed who's tent he was trying to enter. "Tell him to come out," said Bob. "You expect an injured person to run around, just because you want him to?" asked Jason. "No, I'll wait out. Let me know when he's up," said Bob realizing who he is supposed to be right now.

"It's noisy outside," said Ian holding ⨊. "Don't leave my side no matter what happens, no matter what Bob or anyone else says. Got it?" said ⨊ returning to the gloomy person she was supposed to be. "Don't worry, I'll never leave your side no matter what," said Ian kissing her. When ⨊ got out of the tent with Ian, both Jason and Janet who were guarding the entrance of ⨊'s tent by sitting outside it got up and stepped aside. ⧚Sorry, we didn't mean to wake you up.⧚ ⧚Sorry, we didn't do a good job.⧚ said Jason and Janet both glancing at ⨊. ⧚Its fine,its Bobs fault anyway.⧚ ⨊ just glanced at them before walking with Ian to sit down next to a tree.