13.1

"When are we going to finish? I want to go," said ⨊ reverting to her playful self. "Where are you going? I want to come too," said Rick. ⧚⨊? What's going on?⧚ asked ℥enji. ⧚Nothing.⧚ ⧚Really? This is the first time I've seen you this excited in a long time.⧚ "No one can come. And it's nothing. If I see any of you I will get really angry. No, I forbid you to be anywhere near me until I say it's ok," said ⨊ answering both Rick and ℥enji.

"Calm down. As long as you're happy and safe, it's ok. You can go, I'll take care of things over here and watch the others. Making sure they don't get themselves killed by being nosy," said ℥enji watching ⨊. "You lot don't interfere and don't go spying. Let her be. It doesn't matter what it is or what she is doing. As long as she is happy," said ℥enji watching ⨊ disappear.

"Now I want to know even more," said Rick. "Leave her alone. Like ℥enji said it doesn't matter as long as she is happy," said Jason holding Rick back. "The last time I saw her this happy was with him," said Leah. "I can't believe so many years have passed," said Janet. "Two hundred..." "Four, it has been four hundred years since we have been at that cottage," said David correcting Rick.

"I was sad when I found out he was no more," said Janet. "She even eradicated the entire forest and village, as to never remember that incident," added Leah. "It was a dump site. It would have been erased either way. You know how dangerous those places are," said David. "I know, but I also know the main reason was cause it reminded her of him," said Janet. "All right stop talking about it. Remember what happened when ℥enji caught us the last time talking about it," said Jason. "℥enji is scary. I keep forgetting that cause of the way he behaves with ⨊," said Rick.