8.3

"It seems like you had a lot of fun," said ⨊ interrupting Frank's words. "You know I like to play as well. And I'm going to play with you. Just like you played with him," said ⨊ with a smile on her face.

"Let him experience everything he had done to him, but double it and put him in a time warp cell. Let him experience it for six hundred years without being able to die or pass out," said ⨊ with a smile on her face. "You want to keep him alive?" asked Jason just to be sure. "How long have you been with me? Do you really think I want him to be alive?" asked ⨊. "But..." "I forgot you didn't know about that. She has a way of making people experience torture for a long time in a small amount of time. Time warp cell would allow Frank to experience six hundred years worth of torture in a day's time," said ℥enji.

"You think that I'm scared of being experimented on? My father used to use me as his test subject," said Frank with a twisted smile. "My torture methods are special. I know everyone thinks their own methods are special, but you will soon find out when it comes to torture and experimentation methods, there are no others like me," said ⨊ leaving the place.

"⨊ you should take a break. You have been working non-stop on this NewLife organization for the past two hundred and fifty years. We have gotten rid of everyone that was involved. Its over now, it's ok to take a break," said ℥enji worriedly. "What are you talking about? When is work ever over?" asked ⨊ avoiding the subject and treating it as normal work. "⨊...Ok, but you should take a break from work," said ℥enji changing his words.