9.4

⨊ discovered that it had changed a lot while she was away, it became expressive. Even though she couldn't see it, because the thing was always shrouded in a black atmosphere, that thing gave off a vibe. Depending on how it felt at the moment, giving away its thoughts and feelings. Though it seemed to be, a subconscious reaction, since the thing couldn't understand what she was saying.

"Can you really not understand what I'm saying?" asked ⨊. Watching for any response from it, a reaction from it or any change in its atmosphere. "Are you unable to speak? Or you don't want to?" she added. "Maybe you can't hear me?" she mumbled to herself.

⧚Can you hear me now?⧚ asked ⨊ telepathically in her real voice. As well as reverting back to her real form, that of a little girl. Its atmosphere changed the moment she talked to it. The thing became very gentle and seemed to be in pain. ⧚If you're in pain I can help you... only because you helped me with those men. Even though I could have taken care of them myself... I'm rambling aren't I... Sorry. You can talk to me as well like this...If you want to.⧚ she added. She felt as though it was smiling at her. She thought it was her imagination cause she still couldn't see that thing, yet it seemed like it was smiling at her as it watched her talk.

⧚Do you want to come with me? I mean... to my cottage. Don't worry no one is there and no one will hurt you. Its better than... being alone in the forest. Don't worry I won't let anyone see you or find you.⧚ It just watched her talk, not moving. ⧚You don't have to worry. I won't come close to you... or peek at you.⧚ said ⨊ moving a few steps towards the cottage looking back to see if it would come with her. But it still didn't move. "Am I that scary?" she mumbled to herself. That things atmosphere became sad and it walked toward her. ⧚So you're coming with me?⧚ asked ⨊ becoming happy. She felt as if the thing was smiling at her gently. ⧚I'll take that as a yes.⧚