16.7

"No my little love," said Adrian embracing her. "Do you want to sleep some more or eat?" asked ℥enji. "Eat," said ⨊ rubbing her eyes. "Leah," said ⨊. "I'll take you where ever you want to go," said Adrian when Leah was about to take ⨊ from him. "You cannot. I want Leah to go with me," said ⨊ trying to get free. "It's a girl thing," whispered Leah. "I can even..." "Stop spouting nonsense and let go," said ⨊ covering Adrian's mouth and stopping him from finishing his sentence. "You'll come back, won't you?" asked Adrian. ⨊ just nodded yes in reply before being carried away by Leah.

"Where do you really want to go?" asked Leah when they were far from the others. "I'm too sleepy. Need to wake up," said ⨊. "But..." "I've already made preparations," said ⨊ leaving Leah's arms and disappearing. ⧚Did you know?⧚ asked Leah. ⧚Where did she go?⧚ asked ℥enji getting up when he noticed that she disappeared. ⧚To wake herself up.⧚ said Leah. ⧚Wait for her to return.⧚ said ℥enji sitting back down. ℥enji informed the others. "Janet," said ℥enji. "I'll go and get the things. Jason, come with me," said Janet walking off. "Rick don't pester her. Let her rest," said ℥enji. "Don't worry. I know she needs to rest," said Rick.

"Did something happen?" asked Adrian getting worried about their behavior. "No," said ℥enji as calm as he could. "Tell me. I..." said Adrian. Not knowing how to word it. Remembering that he couldn't say anything at the moment, considering it wasn't the right place. But if something was wrong with Eumi, then he wanted to know.

"Come with me," said ℥enji getting up. Adrian followed him without a second thought. They went into the forest. "Tell me what you really want to say or is there something you want to ask me?" asked ℥enji after waving his hand in the air. "Don't worry, no one will be able to hear us," he added.