13.2

"Did you have fun?" asked ℥enji when ⨊ was back. ℥enji was very curious where ⨊ had been disappearing off to each time every now and then for the past few years. "Did you find out the information on the new ∰, that has been circulating around?" asked ⨊ avoiding ℥enji's question for the umpteenth time. "There have been a few realms that have it, but it's being used more in the Moon Realm," "Moon Realm?" "Yes. Why? What's wrong?" "Nothing. Make sure you get all the information big or small. Don't miss anything or leave anything out,"

"I always check everything no matter what kind of work it is, but I'll personally handle it if your that worried," said ℥enji. "Keep me updated. We have to clear it up quickly," said ⨊ wandering off. ℥enji set up all the barriers and closed off all the gateways, putting the guards on high alert for any incident.

"So are you going to tell us why we are personally here? For a minor matter like an illegal ∰," asked Jason. "Not that we don't want to do it. It's just..." said Janet trailing off. "We are curious," said Rick bluntly. "⨊ is worried about the things going on in this realm," said ℥enji. "⨊ is worried about this realm. Why?" asked Leah. "Don't know but since it's important to her then we have to make sure nothing goes wrong," said ℥enji. "You might just find out why if you stay here long enough, but only if you do the work properly. Otherwise you're leaving the realm if you mess up or annoy her," added ℥enji.

"We will make sure he behaves," said Janet. "Hey, you guys are just as curious as I am, so don't say it as if I'm the only one," said Rick. "Even though we all are curious, we know how to behave. Especially in front of ⨊," said David.