2.12

When they got back everyone was sitting together chatting about the cave and hunting. "Glad to see you two back, did you make up with each other?" asked Bob as he approached us. "We are good. I will take care of her. You don't have to worry," said Ian letting go of ⨊'s hand and putting his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him. "Ha, youngsters. That's good to know," said Bob eyeing ⨊ and Ian together.

"How long are you going to hold me like that? Holding my hand was the most that I would allow," said ⨊. "Told you forever. Now that I have felt how it feels to hug you there is no way I would stop doing that. Do you miss holding hands?" asked Ian. As he went behind her encircling his arms around to hold her hands and hold her. "See I can still hold your hands this way," he said from behind. "Don't get carried away. Let go of me," "Refuse," "How am I supposed to walk?" asked ⨊. "Does that mean I can hold you when we are in one place? I'll take that as a yes," said Ian without waiting for her reply. Holding her hand and taking her to sit with him. "I'm sitting on my own," said ⨊ when she noticed him pulling her into his embrace. "Well, just while eating," said Ian. Deciding everything on his own. (I knew it, he is a weirdo. I should never have gotten close to him.) "Are you cursing me internally?" whispered Ian while holding her hand. "So you know that you're acting weird?" "Only with you. Because I'm with you, I feel like I can be myself,"

"Hate it?" asked Ian in a sad voice leaning on her. "You're a dolt. Maybe a bit surprised at how truthful you are with me. But I don't hate the real you. Just not use to being so close and such things," said ⨊. "At least sit upright. We are about to eat," she added. "Ok only while we eat,"