19.8

"Why are there two of you? I don't need two," said ⨊. "Forgive me. My name is ℥enji and I work for you," said ℥enji revealing his true form when ⨊ glanced at him. ௹enji revealed his true form as well when ⨊ glanced at him.  "I am involved in your work life," said ௹enji. "I am involved in your personal life," said ℥enji. "Why are you staring at me? Haven't you ever seen anyone bleeding?" asked ⨊ looking at Adrian who had been held in place with a tight grip around the neck along with Rick. "Who are they?" asked ⨊ glancing at Jason and the others who were kneeling with their head down. With a bunch of kids behind them.

"They work for you and the ones behind are passers-by," said ℥enji. "They weren't a threat," said ௹enji informing ⨊ as to why he didn't stop them. "This little boy, why does he feel similar?" asked ⨊ watching Adrian. "You saved him," said ℥enji. "Why would I ever do something like that?" asked ⨊. "If you see him..." "If I saved him that means that I can kill him," said ⨊ interrupting ℥enji. "No... Wait..." said ℥enji stopping when ⨊ glared at him. "You can kill me if you want. But..." "But?" asked ⨊ interrupting Adrian.

Adrain just watched ⨊ covered in wounds, her gold eyes cold and distant. "What? Want to threaten me or plead for your life?" asked ⨊ releasing him and throwing Rick away. Rick knelt  as soon as he got his balance. Adrian kneeled in front of ⨊. "Don't tell me you're the kind that would kneel in front of anyone," said ⨊ getting annoyed for an unknown reason. "I would only kneel in front of you," said Adrian. "Why? You don't even know me," "Because I want to be by your side," said Adrian sincerely.