11.7

⨊ looked at the others once when ℥enji pointed them out, but other than that paid no attention to them. ⨊ looked around searching for something. "What's wrong?" asked ℥enji watching her. ⨊ just ignored him and continued looking around. "If you tell me I can help you find what you're looking for or explain it to you," ⎨Don't know.⎬ she wrote on his hand. "You don't know what you're looking for?" ⨊ just nodded yes in reply.

"If you don't know, then how do you know something is missing?" asked Rick trying to talk to ⨊. ⨊ froze when she heard Rick talk to her and scooted closer to ℥enji putting his arms in front of herself. "You don't have to be scared. I'm here, I won't let anyone come near you unless you want them to," said ℥enji. "But why do you think something is missing?" he added. ⎨Feel it. He is gone.⎬ wrote ⨊. "He? Who are you talking about?" asked ℥enji glancing at Kian. ⎨Don't know.⎬

"You don't have to worry. He will come back to you. Let's eat, your hungry aren't you?" he added trying to distract her from searching. The others glanced between ⨊ and Kian. "What happened? Don't you like it?" asked Janet. When she saw ⨊ staring at the food and not eating. ⨊ just ignored her. "See it's ok to eat," said ℥enji eating the food to show its safe to eat and then handing a spoon full to ⨊. ⨊ looked at the food for a few minutes, while eyeing ℥enji before trying to take  the spoon herself. "I'll feed you. It's hard to move around right?" said ℥enji stopping ⨊ from moving around. ⨊ just frowned ignoring ℥enji. "Just in the beginning let me feed you. Once you can move around I won't stop you," he added trying to coax her. After a few minutes, ⨊ allowed him to feed her.