4.11

Ian had realized that Jason and Janet were both either ⨊'s comrades or someone she knew well. And it seemed like they were conversing without physically talking to each other. But that would be impossible, since that method was banned. And only beings of a certain level can use that method. If it is telepathy, if Jessica can use that, then that means... "Whats wrong?" asked ⨊ interrupting his thoughts, since he had a strange look on his face as he watched her. "Don't leave me," said Ian holding ⨊ with all his strength, noticing the distance between them for the first time. "Ian..."

"Ian, I heard you were injured. What happened? Why don't you let me take a look at your wound?" said Bob interrupting ⨊. "Nothing. I slipped and injured myself. But its taken care of," said Ian annoyed with Bob for interrupting them. "You should be more careful. Why don't I have a look? I have a lot of experience in taking care of wounds," "Its fine," "I took care of him. Don't worry, I too have a lot of experience in taking care of wounds," said ⨊ getting angry. "Ah! I'm sure you know how to take care of small wounds, but his wound seems to be deep. You shouldn't play around with peoples lives like that. He may be uncomfortable with a woman looking at his wounds and he may be more comfortable around me. Ian, come..." "Where were you yesterday?" interrupted Jason getting angry at Bob's dismissive attitude towards ⨊. "That's right, what kind of guide leaves a group on their own?" added Janet. "Shouldn't you explain yourself to us first?" said Jason. ⨊ held Ian's hand stopping him from getting angry, while Ian hugged her stopping her atmosphere from getting dark, all the while the both of them watched Jason and Janet confronting Bob.

"I was scouting the trail since sometimes it can be troublesome. And I didn't want any of you having a hard time," "Look Bob was..." "So why didn't you leave Dan behind? You left the group on its own. What if we ran into a troublesome group of people or traffickers?" asked Jason interrupting Emma's words. "We are staying here for a day or two with Jessica and Ian. So you can go ahead with your group," added Jason. With him and Janet turning their backs to Bob indicating the end of the conversation. "Of course we can stay here. Ian is injured and needs his rest after all," said Bob walking away. But trying to catch Ian's eye before leaving to no avail.