6.7

Emma told Ian to wait a minute while pulling Wes aside. She went back to Ian telling him of a place that they should go. "What about that guy?" asked Ian. "You mean Wes, he remembered that he had something to do. Don't mind him," said Emma with a smile. "I'll be back, tell me what happens," said Jason leaving the others.

"Is there any particular reason why we are sitting in this place?" asked Ian. "This is where we first met," said Emma with a shy expression. "We became friends?" asked Ian. "More than friends," said Emma blushing. "I see, then you must know a lot about me. That's great for me cause, I can't remember bits of my life either. Hope you can fill me in about my life and the trip," said Ian with a gentle smile while holding Emma's hand. "You didn't tell me much cause there were some people trying to get between us. But I'll tell you everything I know," said Emma. "Someone tried getting in our way? Who?" "Not important, that person isn't around anymore. I'm just happy as long as we are together,"

"I'm going to love killing her," said Rick playfully. "How dare she turn things around. I'm..." said Janet fuming. "Take me along with you when you go to meet her," said Leah. "Us too," chimed in the others.

Ian asked Emma how they met, what he said, what he told her about himself and so on. Emma told him everything she saw him and ⨊ do together and switched it to him and her. Making ⨊ the one who came between them, keeping her story as close to the truth as she could. Hoping that he would fall in love with her by the time he remembers everything, if he remembers anything. Ian just smiled and held her hand as he listened to her telling him about the events.

IANOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara