3.6

Janet and Jason eyed each other while watching ⨊ and Ian bickering. The group stopped more often than they did before. With Bob coming up with one excuse or another like, this place is better to camp or the weather doesn't look good or Dan is unable to keep walking. When we had stopped at a rocky area which was one among the many stops the group had taken, Janet and Jason had approached ⨊, who was sitting with Ian as usual. Asking if it was ok for them to sit with her. ⨊ just ignored them.

"Why don't you sit with us?" asked Gabby 2 walking up to the pair. Ignoring Gabby 2, Janet took ⨊'s silence as a yes and sat down next to her. The next moment Gabby 2 with the usual gang sat down next to Jason. "Even though we have talked. We haven't really sat with each other and got to know one another until now. I'm really happy that you two found our group," said Emma being her so-called kind self. "Why are you lot sitting here? We may have just come into this group, but even we can see that you lot don't get along with Jessica," said Janet miffed.

"Jessica may have misunderstood us, but I really want us to get along with each other and be on friendly terms at least," said Emma with an innocent look on her face. "That's right, we are a group who should be friends with each other and look out for each other," added Gabby 2 looking at Jason. "Before..." said Ian stopping mid-sentence, when he felt ⨊ holding his hand. "Get along all you want, but don't come over here, entangling us just because Gabby 2 is eyeing Jason," said ⨊. "I'm not eyeing anyone," said Gabby 2 going red in the face. "You don't have to be so rude and mean. No wonder you're always on your own," chimed in Gabby. "How is she on her own? Am I invisible right now? Do you not see me with her," asked Ian getting angry. "We are with her as well," said Jason angrily. "How is she on her own?" added Janet getting angry.