5.4

When Ian got back to the camp, Jason and Janet had left. "Where are Jessica and the two newcomers?" asked Bob seeing Ian return alone. Ian just ignored Bob sitting alone and keeping to himself, he couldn't stop thinking about Jessica even though she just left. "Janet and Jason said they were leaving. Did Jessica leave with them?" asked Emma. "Ian where's Jessica?" asked Bob again. "She left," answered Ian getting annoyed.

"I'll help you with your wound," said Emma sitting next to Ian. Ian just got up and walked towards his tent ignoring her. "Wait for me," said Emma following behind him. "Get lost," saying that he entered his tent. The next morning while on the trail the tour group ran into a group of people in a ❡ℑℑ uniform. After getting the details of the tour group, the ❡ℑℑ offered to escort everyone on the hike back to town.

"Why are the ❡ℑℑ here?" asked Emma when everyone was taking a break with the ❡ℑℑ tag along. "I thought Woodspell was a tourist spot for youngsters," she added. "More importantly, why are they escorting us?" asked Gabby 2 watching the ❡ℑℑ, that were sat in a group of their own. "Escort? It feels more like

being watched. And not allowing us to leave," added Wes. Ian guessed why the ❡ℑℑ were here seeing Bob panic.

By the end of the second day, everyone was out of Woodspell and on their way back to town, along with the ❡ℑℑ group. When everyone was back in town, everyone went their own way as soon as they could, because the ❡ℑℑ made everyone uncomfortable even though they didn't do anything to them. The tour group had wanted to get together in the town once the hike was over, but just being around the ❡ℑℑ caused everyone to be nervous.