2.7

"Do you want to leave that kind of work that badly that you are willing to be captured?" "I can leave that place whenever I want. The only reason I am still there is cause I have nowhere else to go. Not until now. And the only reason I'm willing to be imprisoned is because you're the one imprisoning me," said Ian tightening his grip around her. "Do you think that being imprisoned will be fun? You will be tortured for information," said ⨊ with a stern expression. "I know, but I don't want to be against you or fight you. And I will do anything for you. Even accept imprisonment," said Ian with a kind smile. "Did you bang your head when you were with the guys? You seem to be talking nonsense at the moment," said ⨊ trying to get free from him. "I didn't know you were that worried about me. Don't worry I will be fine. And I'm serious about being caught by you in any form," whispered Ian with a cheeky smile.

"Why? You should know that letting me escape or being imprisoned is a death sentence for you," asked ⨊ quietly. "Because for the first time I am happy. Being with you, even if it's only for a small amount of time makes me happy. I can be myself when I'm with you. And if being caught by you is the only way to help you, then I'm willing to do it. I can do anything to make you happy," said Ian looking at her with a serious expression.

"You are low on the ladder compared to the people the ❡ℑℑ are after. Its fine if you're not caught," said ⨊. "Don't look so surprised. I just wanted to find out what you would do if I told you that I was after you," she added.